Monday 19 January 2015

Business Card

I finally have a business card. I was too gitty to create it before i created myself a website. So now the final print has an address to my blog on it instead.

I went for a family design with it, same style that can be found on my Blog's banner, Website's banner, Youtube banner, Twitter banner and ultimate image.

Just like all the banners mentioned above, i started out with creating a background of a collection of works of mine. I added a parchment layer over them so that they can be blended. Around everything there's a frame of an unstable architectural construct with vines growing over the frames and a grassy ground floor.

It's on my business card that i first added this type face to my name and then changed the one on my blog.

 On verso I kept the same design of but readjusted the texture level so that works in the backgrounds can be viewed better. There is no writing to interfere with here, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment